Choosing the right school is an important decision in every family; being able to get a sense of the education provided, seeing the students in the school and trying to envisage your child growing and developing here are all areas we want you to see at an Open Day.
Upcoming Open Events
All Year Groups - Our next Open Morning is scheduled for Saturday 26 June 2021 from 9.15am to 12.30pm, please click here to register.
Year 5 Taster Day - On Friday 2 July 2021, we are holding a taster day which is open to any Year 5 student who is interested in applying to the College. Please click here to register.
Sixth Form Open Evening - For our Sixth Form, we hold a dedicated Sixth Form Evening. This year it will take place on on Monday 4 October 2021 from 6.15pm. Please click here to register.
(Please note that these events are subject to change inline with Covid guidelines.)
We at Salesian College still very much want to meet you and have held virtual events recently which can be viewed below or for the Sixth Form, can be viewed here. We know that this does not replace the opportunity to speak to us in person. We would therefore encourage you to contact our Admissions Secretary, Mrs Reeve at email@example.com or 01252 893000 who will be delighted to help or if you would like a Prospectus Pack, please click here.
(The photos in the presentation 'A Year at Salesian College' were taken in the academic year 2019/2020 prior to and during the first lockdown).
- Can I book a Personal Tour?
- When do I have to register for the Entrance Examination?
- How do I apply for other Year Groups?
- Do you offer Scholarships?
- What Extra Curricular Opportunities are there?
- Do you organise transport to the College?
- Do you have to be Catholic to join Salesian College?
- What Modern Foreign Languages are studied in Year 7?
- Do students study Design Technology?