Virtual Open Event
Choosing the right school is an important decision in every family; being able to get a sense of the education provided, seeing the students in the school and trying to envisage your child growing and developing here are all areas we want you to see at an Open Day.
We at Salesian College still very much want to meet you and are excited to be holding our Virtual Open Event. Below you will hear a welcome from our Headmaster, information on Admissions and what life is really like at Salesian. We have made a list of Frequently Asked Questions, but know that this does not replace the opportunity to speak to us in person. We would therefore encourage you to contact our Admissions Secretary, Mrs Reeve at email@example.com or 01252 893000 who will be delighted to help or if you would like a Prospectus Pack, please click here.
If you would like to know more, please complete the form below for a Prospectus Pack or contact our Admissions Secretary, Mrs Reeve at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be delighted to help.
- Can I book a Personal Tour?
- When do I have to register for the Entrance Examination?
- How do I apply for other Year Groups?
- Do you offer Scholarships?
- What Extra Curricular Opportunities are there?
- Do you organise transport to the College?
- Do you have to be Catholic to join Salesian College?
- What Modern Foreign Languages are studied in Year 7?
- Do students study Design Technology?